Don't be a tart, check out this veggie tart instead
• 1 Sheet ready rolled puff pastry
• 1/2 Red onion, sliced
• 1 Courgette, Cut into rounds
• 1/2 Yellow pepper, cut into small chunks
• 1/2 Red pepper, cut into small chunks
• Olive oil
• Salt & Pepper- to taste
• Feta cheese, cubed
• 1 Egg, beaten
1. Place the vegetables into a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Using your hands, coat the vegetables in the oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place into a pre heated oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables start to soften.
4. Once the vegetables are out of the oven, roll out your puff pastry and cut it in half lengthways. Place onto a baking tray.
5. Using a sharp knife score a 1.5 centimeters bordered around the edge of the pastry and brush the border with beaten egg.
6. Arrange the roasted vegetables onto the puff pastry, inside the border.
7. Place the feta evenly over the vegetables and place the tart in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is golden and the vegetables have softened.