Two of the world's greatest ingredients wrapped up into one – what's not to love?
• 300 grams Rib Eye Steak
• 2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 4 mini tortilla wraps
• 100 grams grated cheddar
• 100 grams grated mozzarella
• 1 green chilli, chopped
• Vegetable Oil to shallow fry
1. Rub the steak with the Cajun seasoning and cook on a griddle pan for 2 minutes on each side for medium, or longer/shorter for however you like your steak.
2. Take the steak off the heat and leave to rest
3. Mix the two cheeses together in a bowl
4. Slice up the steak in to strips and divide in to 4 portions
5. Lay down the mini tortilla and put the cheese, steak strips and some of the chopped chilli. Add some extra cheese
6. Wrap up the tortilla and secure with toothpicks
7. Do the same steps for all 4 tortillas.
8. In a non-stick frying pan, heat up some oil, then gently fry the parcels on a medium heat. About 3-4 minutes each side.
9. Remove from the heat, remove the toothpicks, and serve. Either with salsa, guacamole, or sour cream. Or all 3.