Take the road less travelled with this epic sweet treat
• 350 grams 70 percent Chocolate
• 140 grams Soft Butter
• 75 grams Golden Syrup
• 120 grams Mini Marshmallows
• 220 grams Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Grease and line a baking tray.
2. Over a double boiler melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup.
3. Crush the cookies in a freezer bag and stir these into the chocolate mixture with the marshmallows.
4. Pour the mixture into the baking tray and smooth the top.
5. 5. Set in the fridge for two hours or until the chocolate has set, then dust with icing sugar and cut into fingers.