Umm, do we really need to say anything about these?
• 00g peeled,cooked king prawns
• 2 Little Gem lettuce, washed and trimmed
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons tomato chutney
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish
• Tiny splash Tabasco sauce
• Squeeze lemon juice
• Paprika for dusting
• 4 snipped chives
• Packet of ready made taco shells
• 6 quarters of lime
1. Mix the mayonnaise, tomato chutney, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and Tabasco together. Season to taste with lemon juice and salt and pepper, then spoon sparingly over the prawns.
2. Place lettuce leaves inside each taco shell and divide the prawn cocktail among the taco shells. Dust the top with a little paprika, pepper and sprinkle with chives. Squeeze over lime. Serve immediately