Posset! Posset real good with this zingy lemon dessert
• 600 milliliters double cream
• 150 grams caster sugar
• 2 large lemons, zest and juice
• 1 punnet strawberries
• 1 punnet blueberries
• 1 tablespoon crème de cassis
• 2 tablespoons caster sugar
• 1 sprig mint
1. For the posset, bring the double cream and sugar to the boil in a pan and boil for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the zest and juice of the lemons. Whisk vigorously and pour into glasses or moulds and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
2. For the strawberries, place a pan over a high heat and add the sugar. Form a caramel, then add in the strawberries and blueberries and cook for a minute. De-glaze the pan with crème de cassis and serve on top of the posset with a sprig of mint.