Who needs Jammie Dodgers, when you can have Jammy Dodgers?
• 112 grams Unsalted Butter
• 75 grams Icing Sugar
• 1 Egg
• 150 grams Plain Flour
• Raspberry Jam
1. Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
2. Add the egg and beat again until mixed
3. Add the flour and gently fold this until you have a sticky mixture
4. Put this onto floured cling film and in the fridge for 2 hours
5. Roll the dough out until it is about the thickness of a pound coin, and using a cookie cutter, cut out 12 discs.
6. With a heart cutter, cut out small hearts in 6 of the discs.
7. Bake in the oven at 180c for 12m or until golden.
8. Allow them to cool for 5m, and then add a dollop of jam, spread this around the biscuit and then top with a 'heart' top.