The question is, why have we never plated up our chocolate desserts with a Fidget Spinner before?!
• 500 grams Caster sugar
• 100 grams Cocoa powder
• 250 grams Unsalted Butter
• 100 grams Self raising flour
• 4 Eggs
• For the topping:
• Chocolate sauce
• Caramel sauce
• Toasted peanuts
• Vanilla ice cream
• Gold leaf for decoration
1. Over a Bain Marie, melt the butter, sugar & cocoa powder until you have a thick sticky mixture.
2. Take the bowl off the heat and whisk in the eggs quickly. Then fold in the flour until combined.
3. Pour into a lined brownie tin and bake at 180C/355F for 22-25m and then allow to cool completely. Once cooled, use a cookie cutter to cut 4 discs of brownie out.
4. Place the fidget spinner on a plate and while it is spinning, gently drizzle chocolate sauce around the edge creating a cylindrical pattern.
5. Place the brownie in the middle of the plate, top with crushed peanuts, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
6. Finally, add a scoop of ice cream and a touch of gold leaf and serve.