Ice cream cone made out of COOKIES?! Hello Summer!
• 180 grams plain flour
• 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
• Good pinch sea salt
• 80 grams milk chocolate chips
• 1 large egg
• 120 grams unsalted butter, softened
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 70 grams white sugar
• 70 grams soft brown sugar
• All the flavour ice creams and toppings you want!
1. Beat together the butter and sugars, and one at a time beat in the egg.
2. Sieve the flour and baking powder together and beat into the wet mix. Stir through the salt, chocolate chips and the vanilla, making sure it is well mixed.
3. Once all well mixed, divide the mix into 6, and place on a lined baking tray. Using the back of a spoon, spread out the mix and flatten into circles.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180, for about 8 minutes.
5. They need to be golden but not too crisp.
6. Once out, moving very quickly, place onto a sheet of greaseproof paper and carefully wrap around a cone shape. Place seal side down on a cooling rack and then allow them to cool completely so the shape holds. Fill with scoops of all your favourite flavour ice
7. Creams, sauces and sprinkles.