World, meet TiramiSusan Boyle. She's sweet, fun, and loves a cocktail. You're going to get along great.
• 1 large chocolate swiss rolls
• 3 tbsp marsala
• 500g mascarpone
• 1 x 397g tin sweetened condensed milk
• 300ml double cream
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 4 tbsp instant coffee, diluted in 1 tbsp boiling water and cooled, divided
• 2 tbsp Kahlua, divided
• 50g nutella
• 10 - 12 lady fingers
1. Line a 2 litre stainless steel bowl with a double layer of clingfilm. Cut the swiss roll into slices about 1.5 cm thick and use to line the bowl. Squash the slices together quite snugly and use extra cake to fill in any gaps. Drizzle over 2 tbsp of the marsala.
2. Beat the mascarpone until smooth then beat in the condensed milk and finally add the cream and whisk until thickened. Divide the mix between 2 bowls. Mix half of the coffee, half of the Kahlua and nutella into one bowl and the rest of marsala and vanilla extract into the other bowl.
3. Spoon the vanilla mix into the bowl and use a spatula to smooth the top then put in the freezer until almost frozen. Take out and spoon the coffee and chocolate mix on top. Smooth with a palette knife again. Mix together the second half of the coffee and Kalua and dip the lady fingers into the mixture. Lay on top of the coffee mixture and place back into the freezer until firm.
4. Take out of the freezer for 30 minutes to soften before serving. Tip out onto a serving dish, take off the clingfilm and cut into slices to serve.