Homemade yorkshires taken to the very next level
• 150 grams plain flour, sifted
• 3 large eggs
• 225 milliliters whole milk
• Salt & pepper
• Sunflower oil
• Mozzarella & cheddar cheese
• Baked beans
• 12 hole muffin tray
1. In a bowl whisk together the flour, eggs and milk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and leave to rest in the fridge.
2. Pour 1/2 teaspoon of sunflower oil into each hole of the muffin tray, shake tray sideways to allow the oil to cover the bottom. Place tray into a pre-heated oven at 220°C for 5-7 minutes until the oil is hot.
3. Carefully take the muffin tray out of the oven and fill each muffin hole halfway with the rested batter. Use a spoon to catch the drips over from each hole.
4. Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until puffed and golden brown. Try not to open the oven during cooking.
5. Once cooked transfer Yorkshire Puddings to a cooling rack to cool slightly.
6. Create a well in the centre of each pudding and fill with cooked baked beans before topping with the cheese.
7. Place Yorkshire Puddings onto a baking tray and pop them under a grill until the cheese has melted. Enjoy :D