A Brazilian surf 'n' turf that boasts the fact that it's legendary footballer Pele's favourite dish
• 400 milliliters coconut milk (or coyo)
• 200 grams peanut butter
• 5 chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
• 150 grams cooked & peeled prawns
• 1 onion (diced)
• 1 Fish Stock pot/cube
• 3 red chillies (de-seeded and sliced)
• 2 limes
• 2 clove garlic
• Toppings: chopped cashews & coriander
1. Poach the chicken thighs in lightly salted water (or add a chicken stock cube for extra flavour) for 15 minutes on a low simmer, while you are doing this start on the XinXim curry broth.
2. Add chopped onion to a large saucepan or wok with 1 teaspoon of Coconut Oil, cook on a low heat and add the three chilies (De-seeded and sliced length ways.)
3. Cook everything until onions are transparent and add the crushed garlic, cook for a further minute taking care the garlic doesn't burn and add the coconut milk, juice of two limes, peanut butter and fish stock.
4. Drain the chicken, reserving 100 milliliters of the water, and add this "stock" to the curry.
5. Cut the chicken into strips and add to the curry broth along with the prawns.
6. Heat for a further 5 minutes and serve.
7. Optional: Top XinXim curry with coriander and toasted cashews to serve.