Once you've seen this, you'll never go back
• 280 grams White Chocolate
• 150 grams Unsalted Butter
• 150 grams Plain Flour
• 140 grams Caster Sugar
• 7 eggs
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• Pinch Salt
• 125 grams Raspberries
• 1 tablespoon Icing Sugar
1. Line your ramekins with soft unsalted butter and sift in plain flour to coat the moulds. Place them in the fridge.
2. Melt the butter and white chocolate over a double boiler.
3. Beat the sugar, eggs & vanilla extract together until they are thick.
4. Pour in the white chocolate mixture then fold in the flour and salt.
5. Pour the mixture into ramekins until they are 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 11-12 minutes at 180c.
7. While they are baking, blitz your raspberries and icing sugar until you have a smooth coulis.
8. Flip out the chocolate fondants, pour over the raspberry coulis and garnish with a few raspberries.