Wine makes everything better, right?
• 4 tablespoons dry white wine
• 85 grams caster sugar
• Zest and juice of 1 lemon
• 1 small pot of double cream (300 milliliters)
• 5 meringue nests
• Icing sugar, to dust
• 1 small punnet of raspberries (around 400g)
1. To make the syllabub, in a large bowl, dissolve the sugar in the wine and lemon juice and zest. Add the cream and whip until soft peaks form.
2. Just before serving, break up the meringue in to the serving dish and spoon over the syllabub. Fold through the raspberries and dust with icing sugar.
3. Devour with a glass of Prosecco!