Get your skin feeling great. All you need to do is whip it real good.
• 100 grams unrefined Shea butter
• 100 grams cocoa butter
• 100 grams coconut oil
• 50 milliliters sweet almond oil
• 25 milliliters jojoba oil
• 25 milliliters coconut carrier oil
• A few drops of vanilla essence
1. Melt the Shea butter, cocoa butter and coconut oil in a bain-marie until it is completely clear.
2. Transfer the bowl to an ice bath and then the fridge.
3. Once the mixture has almost completely hardened, with just a pool of liquid on top, remove from the ice bath/fridge.
4. Add in the oils and start whipping real good with an electric hand whisk.
5. Once you have the consistency of whipped cream, transfer to an airtight container.