• 10 rich tea biscuits
• 1 jar strawberry jam
• White marshmallows
• 250 grams milk chocolate
1. Place a large, cast iron casserole tray into the freezer to cool.
2. Melt a handful of the marshmallows in a microwave for 30 seconds, or until molten.
Take one rich tea biscuit and spread the jam mixture on top of this. Spread a layer of the molten marshmallow mix on to another rich tea biscuit and place the biscuits together so that the jam and marshmallow combine.
3. Repeat this process with all of your biscuits and transfer to a fridge to set.
Meanwhile, melt the milk chocolate over a ban marie and set to one side.
4. Remove the casserole tray from the freezer and wrap the underside with cling film.
5. Pour the chocolate on to the cling film and move around with a spatula to cool it slightly. When it reaches 28C, place it back into the bowl and re-heat over boiling water to 31C.
6. Remove the biscuits from the fridge and dip into the chocolate mix. Set on to a tray to cool again and serve!