Who knew you could make hash browns in a waffle iron?
• 650 grams grated potato
• 1/ 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• Melted butter
1. Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high.
2. Squeeze the grated potato between paper towels to remove as much liquid as possible. Put into a bowl and add the salt, pepper & garlic powder.
3. Brush both sides of the waffle iron evenly with melted butter and add the potatoes, mounding evenly.
4. Close the iron and cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.