A Swedish take on a pizza with a stuffed crust and pockets for six different toppings and a selection of sides.
• Pizza dough:
• 300 milliliters warm water
• 25 milliliters warm milk
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 11/2 teaspoon caster sugar
• 7 grams easy bake yeast
• 400 grams '00' flour
• 100 grams Semolina
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Mozzarella, grated
• Mozzarella pearls
• Cherry tomatoes
• Red & yellow pepper
• Sour cream & chive dip
1. In a glass mix together the warm water, milk, olive oil, sugar and yeast and leave for a few minutes until foamy.
2. Add flour, Semolina and salt into a large bowl and whisk together until incorporated. Make a well in the centre.
3. Pour the foamy wet ingredients into the well and stir together with a wooden spoon. When you can no longer stir the dough, tip it out onto a clean surface and knead for 10 minutes.
4. Grease the large bowl with butter and place the dough back in. Cover with cling film and leave it to rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes to an hour or until doubled in size.
5. Once risen, punch down the dough. Tip it on to a surface and give it a little knead. Cut the dough in half and stretch one half of the dough onto a pizza tray. Place the other dough back in the bowl and cover it until needed.
6. Spread passata in a ring around the pizza leaving a large circle in the middle. Cover passata in grated mozzarella.
7. Cut 3 lines out of the inner circle to create 6 triangles. Take one triangle at a time and wrap it over the outer edge of the pizza folding the outside in to meet the triangle. Repeat with the remaining triangles. It should create 6 individual pockets.
8. Fill each pocket with chosen fillings and place into a pre-heated oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
9. Once cooked fill the centre with chips, side salad and two dips i.e. coleslaw and sour cream & chive. Enjoy :D