These Korean pancakes make the perfect vegan dish!
• Bunch of spring onions
• 1 cup plain flour
• 1 cup veggie stock
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil
• 4 tablespoons tamari
• 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
• 1 Chopped green chilli
• 1 Chopped diced shallot
• 4 tablespoons veggie stock
• 1 tablespoon coconut vinegar
• Small piece of chopped diced ginger
1. For the dip: toast the sesame seeds until golden brown and set aside. In a separate bowl add all the dip ingredients including the toasted sesame and mix well.
2. For the pancake batter: In a mixing bowl add all dry ingredients, then slowly pour and mix in the veggie stock to create a batter like consistency and chill in the
3. Fridge while you prep the spring onions.
4. Cut the spring onions into large strips and heat some oil in a nonstick pan, add a little of the pancake batter in a 'Line' motion then lay the spring onions neatly on top creating a rectangle shape and let it cook/char for a few minutes on medium heat.
5. Now pour more of the pancake batter directly on top and around the sides of the spring onions, once set flip the pancake and cook for a further 4 minutes or until crispy golden brown and slightly charred.