These aren't your ordinary kebabs. Healthy and very more-ish
• 500 grams chicken breasts, cubed
• 150 grams 0 percent fat Greek yoghurt
• 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/2 lemon, juiced
• Salt and pepper
• 2 baby gem lettuce, broken into leaves
• 1 carrot, julienned
• 1/4 red cabbage, very finely sliced
• Chili flakes
1. Marinate your chicken in the yoghurt, spices and lemon juice for a minimum of twenty minutes
2. When you're ready to start skewering the chicken, heat up a griddle pan until it's very hot. Once hot, place your kebabs on and let look, turning every so often. This should take 15 - 20 minutes. Then set aside to rest.
3. Serve with the salad vegetable, using the lettuce leaf to hold cubes of meat rather than having a pitta. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.