We've taken your traditional Spanish Tortilla and stuffed it with cheese and ham!
• 2 large potatoes (approx. 400g), diced into small
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 5 eggs
• 6 jarlsburg cheese slices
• 3 ham slices
1. Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the potatoes and onion and cook for 15 minutes or until softened and almost completely mashed up. Tip into a bowl and then add the eggs and a good amount of seasoning.
2. Place the 20cm pan on the heat and add another drizzle of oil. Add 1/3 of the potato mix, then 3 slices of cheese, the ham, the remaining cheese, and finally the 2/3 potato mix.
3. Cook over a low heat for 5-10 minutes, then using a plate to invert, carefully flip it over and return to the pan to cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Serve right away.