Update your cheesecake recipe in the crispiest way imaginable
• 150 grams Mars Bars, cut into small chunks
• 90 grams unsalted butter
• 100-150 grams Rice Krispies
• 200 grams milk chocolate, I use Cadburys
• 400 grams cream cheese
• 25 grams caster sugar
• 2 tablespoons boiling water
• 60 milliliters double cream
• 80 grams Toffee Crisp, small chunks
• To decorate:
• Caramel sauce
• Toffee Crisp
1. Over a pan of simmering water, melt together the butter and Mars Bar chunks. It will look like it's not going to melt at first but keep going until smooth.
2. Turn off the heat and stir in Rice Krispies until desired consistency.
3. Press into an 8in loose bottom cake tin and set in the fridge.
4. For the filling, beat together cream cheese, sugar and boiling water until smooth.
5. Melt the chocolate and pour over double cream and continue to beat until well combined.
6. Fold in chunks of Toffee Crisp. Pour over base and leave to set in the fridge.
7. To decorate, garnish with Toffee Crisp and drizzle with caramel sauce.
8. Enjoy :D