It's time to upgrade your classic cheese toastie into something INCREDIBLE
• 395 grams tinned spaghetti
• 150 grams cheddar, grated
• 60 grams mozzarella, ripped into pieces
• 4 thick square slices white bread
• 40 grams plain flour
• 30 grams unsalted butter, plus extra for buttering the bread
• 500 milliliters whole milk
1. Start by melting the butter in a medium pan on a
2. Medium heat. Add in the flour and stir to make a paste. Cook this for a minute or two, stirring the whole time. Add in the milk and the grated cheddar and mozzarella.
3. Save some cheese for later. To this add in the spaghetti hoops. Butter the outside of the bread and place on the sandwich maker. Fill with the spaghetti filling, topping with the extra grated cheese and top with the other piece of bread. Do the same with the other bread to make two if using a two toasty maker. Grill for about 3-4 minutes, until golden and oozy. Careful, it will be seriously hot!
4. Put the flour on one plate, the eggs onto another and the breadcrumbs on a third plate. Dip each breast in the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs. Chill well.
5. Fry in plenty of oil for 4-5 minutes on each side then build your burger.