Budget friendly three course meal for students
• Starter, student bruschetta
• avocado, sliced
• tomatoes, sliced
• salt & pepper
• sliced cheese
• Main, ramen soup:
• 1 can vegetable soup
• Dessert, chocolate malt fudge:
• 160g Mars bar
• 240g milk chocolate
• 397g can condensed milk
• 332g Maltesers (2 x more to share bags)
1. For the dessert, chop the Mars bar and milk chocolate into small pieces and place them into a heatproof bowl.
2. Pour over the condensed milk and stir until well mixed. Place in the microwave for 1 minute and stir.
3. Place back in the microwave with 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until the mixture is smooth and everything has melted together.
4. Allow to cool slightly before folding in the Maltesers. Pour into a brownie tin lined with baking paper and smooth off the top with a spatula. Place in the fridge until set before cutting it into small squares.
5. For the starter, lightly toast the bread and place on an oven tray. Arrange sliced avocado and tomato on top, season with salt & pepper. Add the cheese and place under a grill until the cheese has melted.
6. For the main course, heat soup to package instructions and cook the noodles in a pan of simmering water until desired texture.
7. Drain noodles and pour them into the hot soup. Stir until all noodles are coated, enjoy :D