How do you like you sweet potato toast? Are you sweet or savoury?
• 1 large sweet potato
• 1/2 avocado
• 1 red chilli
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon mixed seeds
• Pinch of salt & pepper
• Handful of chopped nuts, such as hazelnuts or peanuts
• A few marshmallows
• 2 tablespoons chocolate spread
1. Slice the sweet potato into thin slices, as thin as possible.
2. Toast a couple of slices in a toaster, toasting twice if the sweet potato is still hard. Then top one with the avocado, chopped chilli and add some oil, season and top with the seeds.
3. For the sweet one, spoon over the chocolate spread, add on the marshmallows and using a blowtorch, careful toast the marshmallow all over. Top with the chopped nuts and enjoy.