We all love pretzels and nachos. Fact. But we love them so much we're having them for dessert!
• 2 packs of 200g jumbo pretzels
• 200g marshmallows
• 150g milk chocolate
• Handful of hazelnuts
1. Lay the pretzels out to form the base of your nachos.
2. Fill a large piping bag with marshmallows and place in a microwave for 15-30 seconds until molten and pipe over the pretzels in a pattern to create a nice even layer.
3. Using a paring knife, scrape the flat side of the chocolate to form shavings and set aside.
4. Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over, add the shavings of chocolate and sprinkling of chopped hazelnuts.