That yolk is a joke. And you're about to see why. We've mixed up your cloud eggs to create something wonderful!
• 2 fresh egg whites, at room temperature
• 1/2 tsp lemon juice
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 4 canned apricot halves
• Raspberry sauce
• Chocolate sauce
• Mini marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 140 C (120 C fan).
2. Put the egg whites, lemon juice and salt into the bowl of a stand mixer and whisk until it reaches firm peaks.
3. Heavily grease an oven-proof skillet with vegetable oil.
4. Spoon 10cm rounds of egg into the skillet and put an apricot half in the middle of each. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until crisp on the outside but still soft. Then take them out of the oven and transfer immediately onto a serving plate.
5. Drizzle over chocolate or raspberry sauce, and scatter mini marshmallows on top.