This is the only acceptable way of having fish on your pizza.
• 500g vinegared rice
• Shirasu whitebait, steamed
• Salmon roe
• 9 Perilla leaves
• Wasabi mayo sauce
• 40g Mayonnaise
• 10g Wasabi
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Put seasoned sushi rice on top and flatten to make a pizza shape. Cook over medium heat until the bottom is crispy and golden brown.
2. Once it's cooked, transfer to a serving plate and let it cool.
3. Combine ingredients for the wasabi mayonnaise and spread on top of the rice.
4. Arrange ingredients on top and serve with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.