When it's Sunday but all you fancy is pizza, this is the meal for you!
• For the base:
• 150g plain flour
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp oregano
• 50g parmesan, finely grated
• 4 large eggs
• 100ml whole milk, mixed with 50ml water
• 5 tbsp passata
• 400g firm mozzarella, sliced thinly
• Handful purple/green cabbage, cooked and tossed in oil
• Roast shallots
• Baby carrots
• Few leftover roast potatoes
• Roast chicken
• Cocktail sausages
• 8 slices provolone cheese/mozzarella
• Chicken gravy
• Bread sauce and shredded green cabbage to garnish,
• extra gravy on the side
1. Make the Yorkshire pudding batter: Mix together the flour, salt oregano and parmesan in a large mixing bowl. Add the eggs one by one, mixing thoroughly to avoid lumps, followed by the milk. Leave to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan. Put 2 tablespoons of oil into a 12-inch skillet and heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Pour the Yorkshire batter into the skillet. Drizzle the passata across the base and layer the mozzarella cheese on top so that it covers the base. Distribute the cabbage, shallots, roast potatoes and carrots around it, then top with the chicken, cocktail sausages and stuffing. Tear up the mozzarella ball and place on top before drizzling a few spoonfuls of gravy on top. Bake for 30 minutes, until the base is cooked and the cheese is melted and bubbling.
3. Once cooked, drizzle bread sauce across the top and scatter shredded cabbage leaves over it. Serve immediately, with extra gravy.