Strawberries and marshmallows elevate this epic mousse
• 250 grams strawberries
• 25 grams caster sugar
• 150 grams mini marshmallows
• 200 milliliters double cream
1. Put all but a few berries in a pan with the sugar and 100 milliliters water and over a medium heat, cook until just soft enough to mash.
2. Take off the heat and squash until pulpy.
3. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Leave to cool.
4. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape and fold together with the strawberry mix.
5. Pile into glasses and chill for 2 hours.
6. Top with slices of the reserved strawberries and serve!