Just when you thought Oreos couldn't get any better...
• Oreo cookies:
• 115 grams Unsalted butter, very soft
• 80 grams Caster sugar
• 75 grams Soft light brown sugar
• 1 Egg
• 180 grams Plain flour
• 45 grams Cocoa powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
• Big pinch of salt
• Milkshake buttercream:
• 300 grams Icing sugar
• 100 grams Unsalted butter
• 30 milliliters Whole milk
• 60 grams Strawberry Milkshake powder
1. For the cookies beat together the butter and two sugars until well combined and creamy.
2. Beat in egg.
3. Once combined sift over flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and stir in with a spoon so the dry ingredients don't fly everywhere.
4. Once mixture begins to come together beat until smooth.
5. Roll out 20 dough balls and place evenly onto a baking tray with baking paper. Make sure to leave gaps in between each dough ball.
6. Place in a pre heated oven at 180°C for 9-11 minutes. Do not over bake. Leave to cool on a cooling rack.
7. For the milkshake filling beat together the butter and sifted icing sugar until sandy.
8. In a separate bowl stir together the milk and strawberry powder until a smooth paste forms.
9. Beat into the butter and icing sugar until combined.
10. Scrape down bowl and beat for a further 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
11. Put the buttercream into a piping bag with a star tip and pipe onto the bottom of a cookie.
12. Sandwich with a similar size cookie.