All you need is 3 ingredients!
• Milk chocolate
• 12 Strawberries
• Marshmallow fluff
1. Melt the milk chocolate in a hot water bath.
2. Fill a piping bag with the marshmallow fluff.
3. Coat the inside of an ice tray with the melted milk chocolate. Chill in the fridge until set.
4. When set, remove the chocolate from the mould and pipe marshmallow fluff into each section. Place a strawberry in the middle of the marshmallow fluff.
5. Cover with chocolate and place into the fridge to cool for an hour or until completely set.