Sriracha Chicken is the only way to eat your wings!
• 1.5 kg chicken pieces (thighs, drumsticks and wings)
• 100ml mayonnaise
• 4 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
• 1 tbsp garlic paste
• 1 tbsp ginger paste
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp sesame seeds
• Sriracha and mayo drizzle
• Juice of 1 lime
1. Put the mayonnaise, Sriracha, salt and garlic and ginger pastes into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
2. Trim any excess fat from underneath the chicken thigh pieces, then add all of the chicken portions to the marinade.
3. Mix thoroughly, making sure each piece is well covered.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave to marinade in the fridge for at least two hours, or overnight up to 24 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 200C (fan).
6. Place the chicken pieces, skin side down, in a large metal oven tray - keep any remaining marinade for basting.
7. Cook for 30 minutes, then turn the chicken pieces over, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and baste with the remaining marinade.
8. Cook for another 20 minutes then remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve the chicken with a squeeze of lime and juices from the pan as a dipping sauce, with fries on the side.