It's time to change the breakfast game
• 1 Sweet Potato
• 1 White Potato
• 2 Eggs
• 1 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
• 50 grams Spinach, Wilted
• Canola Oil for Frying
1. Peel the potatoes and spiralise each of them into long noodle shapes. Set aside on a paper towel.
2. Heat the canola oil in a small, high sided pan to 175C/350F.
3. Take a handful of both spiralised potatoes and cup them into a nest. Fry for 2m each side in the oil or until lightly golden brown. Drain them onto paper towel until you are ready to serve.
4. In a pan of gently simmering water, add a teaspoon of white wine vinegar and poach the eggs for about 3m for a runny yolk.
5. To plate, lay the potato rosti on a plate, topped with wilted spinach and then a poached egg. Season with salt and pepper.