Fully, cheese-filled clouds of joy! The perfect snack or lunch box treat.
• 250g spinach
• 1 banana shallot
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
• 1 bunch fresh dill
• 1 tbsp dried oregano
• 2 large eggs
• 1 pack feta
• Salt and pepper
• Frozen puff pastry
• Egg wash
• Nigella seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Steam the spinach then chop finely and squeeze out as much water as possible.
3. Fry the shallot until soft, adding the garlic and dried chilli for the last few minutes.
4. Add the spinach back to the pan, along with the roughly chopped dill and dried oregano and cook for 2 minutes before removing from the heat.
5. Put the mixture into a clean, cool mixing bowl and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
6. Crumble in the feta, mix through then taste for seasoning, before adding one beaten egg.
7. Roll out the pastry.
8. Cut, fill, shape - place on tray, egg wash, sprinkle with Nigella seeds and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.