Ever had green crepes?
• 120 grams of rice flour
• 2 eggs
• 300 milliliters of almond milk
• 50 grams of spinach
• 1 teaspoon of cumin
• 1/2 teaspoons of cayenne
• Coconut oil for cooking
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1 inch of grated ginger
• 200 grams of mushrooms
• 1 pomegranate (deseeded)
• 4 rashers bacon
• Salt and pepper
1. In a food processor blend the flour, eggs, milk , spinach, cumin, cayenne and a big pinch of salt.
2. Slice the mushrooms up and heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and sauté the mushrooms for 5 minutes, crush the garlic and add this with the ginger and sauté for another 3 minutes with a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Remove the mushrooms and place to the side.
Fry the bacon.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and pour out 1/4 spinach pancake mixture into a pan, cook for 2 minutes.
5. Then place 1/4 of the mushrooms and pomegranate seeds over half the pancake, fold in half and cook like an omelette for another 2 minutes.
6. Repeat with the rest of the mixture and serve warm topped with bacon.