A modern twist on your favourite childhood lolly!
• 200g Coconut milk
• 100g Cream
• 50g Sugar
• 4 Gelatine leaves
• Solero Glaze:
• 100g Cherry Puree
• 3g Gelatine
• 1 bunch of Dill
• 100g Fresh Cherries
• Desiccated coconut for garnishing
1. Start with soaking the gelatine in water. Put the cream onto a low heat and add in the sugar to make it dissolve. When the gelatine is soft, add this to the cream and whisk until it dissolves, about 3 minutes.
2. Once dissolved add in the coconut milk and continue to whisk. Add into the moulds and leave in the freezer to set.
3. In a separate pan heat the cherry puree. To this add the cherries and place on a low heat. pick a few sprigs of the dill and add to the pan to infuse.
4. Cover the lolly in the cherry glaze and sprinkle over the coconut.