These cute snowman biscuit pops are the easiest Christmas snack idea around!
• 12 Oreo biscuits
• 24 Jammy Dodgers
• 1kg white chocolate, broken into squares
• Pretzel sticks
• 50g dark chocolate chips
• 300g icing sugar
• Orange food colouring
• Black food colouring
• 6 wooden skewers
1. Make your snowmen: Take a wooden skewer and carefully, through the cream center, push a Jammy Dodger onto the skewer. Repeat this with another Jammy Dodger and then an Oreo at the
2. top, until you have 12 skewers. Place these into the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
3. Place the white chocolate in a large heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Gently melt your chocolate. Once completely melted pour into a jug or large jam jar and allow it to cool slightly.
4. Take each of your biscuit skewers and gently dunk them into the melted white chocolate. Make sure they are completely coated and then place each skewer onto a silicon mat, in between the top two biscuits gently press a pretzel stick in either side as the arms – use a little more melted chocolate if need be to ensure they stick. Then using your chocolate chips press on two eyes, and three buttons down the middle. Then place in the fridge to cool and set (approximately 15 minutes).
5. Decorate your snowmen: Make the icing by placing the icing sugar into a bowl and adding 2 teaspoons of water, mix until smooth and fairly thick – add a little more water if necessary. Pour half of this icing into a separate bowl. Colour one with orange food colouring, and the other with black. Spoon each icing into a piping bag. Remove your snowmen from the fridge. Carefully snip a small hole in the end of your piping bags and using the black pipe some small dots for the mouth. Then using the orange pipe a carrot nose.
6. Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy!