This marshmallow, chocolate and peanut creation is good for any day of the week
• 100 milliliters Double Cream
• 50 grams Dark Chocolate
• 50 grams Milk Chocolate
• 50 grams Smooth Peanut Butter
• 2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
• 50 grams Dulce De Leche
• A handful of salted peanuts bashed up
• Handful of mini marshmallows
• 1 tub Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In a saucepan, combine the double cream, dark and milk chocolate, peanut butter and golden syrup until everything has melted together.
2. In a sundae glass or bowl, put a scoop of ice cream, followed by some of the chocolate sauce and the dulce de leche. Continue to build your sundae with the mini marshmallows and the bashed up peanuts.
3. Finish with the chocolate sauce and top with the smashed peanuts.