This delicious marshmallowy treat is more American than a Lincoln-impersonating bald eagle that's perched on Mount Rushmore
• Makes around 6 s'mores
• For the cookies
• 75 grams milk chocolate chips
• 75 grams dark chocolate chips
• 150 grams unsalted butter, softened
• 225 grams plain flour
• 75 grams caster sugar
• 75 grams soft brown sugar
• 1 large egg
• 1/2 bicarb
• 6 giant marshmallows
• 50 grams milk chocolate, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Sieve the flour into a large bowl and add to it the remaining dry ingredients. Beat in the softened butter and egg, and beat together. Stir through the chocolate drops.
2. Divide the mix into 12 balls and place on a lighten baking tray. push down slight and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are golden and cooked through. Remove the cookies and cool so they are easy to handle.
3. Turn a cook inside down, stack with a giant marshmallow and using a blow torch, toast the marshmallow until hot and charring and oozy. Top with the melted chocolate and top with another cookie. Repeat until you have 6 s'mores.