How to make Smashed Eggs with Chorizo
• 150 grams potatoes, boiled and sliced
• 50 grams chorizo
• 1 egg
• Handfull sliced chives
• Salt and pepper
1. In a large sautee pan, heat your olive oil and fry off your cooked sliced potatoes so that they're golden and crisp, set aside to cool.
2. In the same pan fry off your chorizo, and add to the potatoes
3. In a clean pan, gently fry off one egg, making sure that the yolk is still runny.
4. Then assemble your dish.
5. Mix the fried potato and chorizo on the plate, top with your egg, then break with a fork, and mix together, sprinkle over the chives, season and serve.