We all have different memories of Smash from our childhood but did you know you can make awesome snacks from this powdered potato?!
• 90g pack Smash
• 300ml boiling water
• 50g bacon bits
• 50g blue cheese
• 100g mozzarella cut into small sticks
• Chill and roll
• Flour, egg, breadcrumbs to pane
• Oil to deep fry
• Blue cheese dip to serve
1. Mix smash with boiling water, then add blue cheese and crumbled bacon bits.
2. Roll the smash mix into croquette shapes and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Pane (flour, egg, breadcrumbs) then deep fry at 200C for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.