These pulled beef rolls are perfect for family picnics and BBQs this Summer!
• 450g chuck steak, cubed
• 1 chopped onion
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup dry red wine
• 1 tbsp tomato purée
• 1 cup beef stock
• 2 tbsp chopped parsley
• 9 white bread rolls
• 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
• 2 tbsp melted butter to brush
1. Heat a pan with olive oil and fry the meat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and sauté.
3. Season with salt and pepper, add red wine and let evaporate.
4. Add the tomato extract and the stock broth. Cover and let cook for approximately 40 minutes, or until very soft.
5. Remove the meat, add chopped parsley and reserve.
6. In a baking tray, arrange the bottom slice of the rolls, the meat, the mozzarella and cover with top halves of the bread rolls
7. Brush with butter and bake in the oven preheated to 180 C for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the bread browns.