You're going to go coco-nuts for this taste of the tropics
• 6 eggs
• 1 tablespoon coconut milk
• A dollop of coconut oil
• A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
• Optional Ingredients: 1-2 Chopped spring onions, paprika
1. Place frying pan on stove and add coconut oil.
2. Mix eggs, coconut milk, and a pinch of salt in the pan and allow to cook slowly.
3. Be sure to keep stirring an pay special attention to the side of the pan. If stuffing in the peppers, do so now and place in the oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
4. Serve on a a base of your choice and sprinkle some chopped scallions, and a pinch of paprika.
5. For more heat, add a little dash of chili flakes.