Scotch eggs are great, scotch eggs inside burgers are epic!
• 3 large eggs
• Burger buns
• 300 grams Beef mince
• Sliced burger cheese
• 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
• 10 grams parsley, leaves picked
• 80 grams panko breadcrumbs
• 70 grams plain flour
• Sauces for serving
• Oil suitable for frying
1. Put the mince in a bowl with salt and pepper and mustard. Finely chop the parsley and add to the mince.
2. Mix together with your hands. Set aside and soft boil 2 eggs. Once the eggs are ready, peel and place in cold water.
3. Start getting the oil for frying hot. Make the burger into a flat patty shape. Roll the egg in flour and carefully fold the burger around the egg. Roll in flour, then in egg mix. Let any excess drip off and then roll in the breadcrumbs.
4. Place in the hot oil, and fry for about 4 minutes, turning until golden. Place the cheese straight onto the top once out of the oil. Build your burger; lettuce, sliced tomatoes, ketchup, mayo, mustard. Top with the burger bun and slice to pop that egg!