• 800g bread crumbs
• 100g butter, melted
• 80g parmesan, grated
• 150g feta, crumbled, saving a little of the topping
• 200g cream cheese
• Small bunch thyme, leaves picked
• 2 shallots, finely sliced
• 200g mix tomatoes, sliced
• Small bunch chives, finely chopped
• 4 eggs
• 1 lemon, zested
1. Preheat the oven to 200C
2. Blitz the bread crumbs and mix with the parmesan and the melted butter. Once all mixed, place at the bottom of an 8 inch spring cake tin. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, until slightly golden.
3. Place all the filling ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth and then transfer to the cake tin and place in the oven for about 18 minutes. The cake should firm up.
4. After this remove the cake and top with the sliced tomatoes and the remaining feta and place back in the oven for a further 15-20 minutes.