These are wheely wheely good!
• 6 sausages
• 6 pieces of spaghetti (uncooked)
• 6 puff pastry pies (10 cm circular shape)
• 2 tbsp of tomato sauce
• 1 cup of grated cheese
• 6 cherry tomatoes
• Olive oil to serve
• Basil leaves to serve
1. Make 8 deep and parallel cuts in each sausage. It should look like 8 vertical rows from top to bottom.
2. Next, create a ring or a circular shape with the sausage joining its tips with the raw spaghetti.
3. Place each ring on a round pie top.
4. Use the end of a spoon on the bottom of the sheet. Each hot dog should look like a flower cake.
5. Add the pesto and grated cheese in the centre of each, then a single cherry tomato in the centre.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Sprinkle with olive oil and decorate with basil.