Not just for kids, our hot dog spaghetti makes sure you get all the best bits in one bite!
• 250g spaghetti, broken in half
• 8 hot dogs, cut into 6 even pieces - cut with cooling rack method.
• 1 jar pasta sauce
• 100g grated mozzarella
1. Set a large pot of water to boil.
2. Using a wire rack, cut the sausages into bite sized pieces. Carefully thread 4 spaghetti strands through each hot dog piece, then place in the boiling water and cook until pasta is al dente.
3. Meanwhile, heat the pasta sauce until hot.
4. Once the pasta is done, drain and mix with the pasta sauce. Add the mozzarella and mix briefly then divide between plates.