When you're feeling down, have some of this comfort food!
• 350 grams pasta
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 2 stalks celery, chopped
• 400 grams sausage meat, rolled into balls
• 1 tablespoon fellel seeds
• 1 tin cherry tomatoes
• 125 grams spinach
• 250 grams mozzarella, torn
• Olive oil
• Salt and pepper
1. Boil pasta in plenty of salted water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside
2. Preheat your oven to 160 fan/180
3. While pasta is cooking, fry off your onion and celery in a good glug of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Once the onion starts to go translucent, add in your fennel seeds and sausage meatballs .
4. When the sausage is cooked, add in your chopped garlic and tin of tomatoes and let it bubble away for about 10 minutes. If it starts to look dry, add in a little water.
5. Then stir through the spinach, then add in your pasta and transfer to a baking dish. Tear the mozzarella and dot around the top of the sausage pasta mix, and put in the oven for 30 minutes