What the fudge? This is a combo you need
• 250 grams soft butter
• 1 can condensed milk
• 170 milliliters milk
• 800 grams caster sugar
• 1 packet salted pretzels
1. Butter and line a medium size tray with two layers of cling film. Set aside.
2. Put all the ingredients in a large pan and bring to the boil.
3. Boil for around 15 min stirring constantly (you can use mixer). When it reaches 118degrees C take off the heat but don't stop stirring.
4. Pour the warm, but not hot, mixture into the lined tray.
5. Arrange the pretzels on the top of the fudge, pushing them down a little bit.
6. Leave to set for about 4 hours.
7. Cut & Enjoy