Satisfy your sushi craving with this twist on a hawaiian-inspired salmon poké bowl. It's refreshing, comforting, and incredibly delicious!
• For the fish: 1 pound sushi-grade salmon filet, cubed 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce 2 tablespoons sesame oil 2 tablespoons lime juice 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar 1/2 tablespoon sriracha 2 tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced
• For the rice: 1 cup sushi rice 5 tablespoons rice wine vinegar 1 teaspoon sugar salt, to taste seasoned seaweed, to taste
• For the toppings: 1/2 ripe avocado, thinly sliced cucumber slices roasted seaweed sheets black and white sesame seeds
1. Cook sushi rice according to package instructions. In a small bowl, combine vinegar and sugar. Once the rice has slightly cooled, gradually pour and fold the mixture into the rice, along with seasoned seaweed.
2. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, and green onion. Add cubed salmon and mix gently to combine.
3. To assemble, scoop slightly cooled rice into a bowl, top with seasoned salmon, avocado, cucumber, roasted seaweed sheets, and sesame seeds.